Getting around today may be a little difficult. Road access around the lake will be restricted between 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
NY State Police and Essex and Warren County Sheriff’s deputies request the public to restrict their use of affected roads during the indicated times for attendance to houses of worship and emergencies only.
1. Leland Avenue (Schroon Lake) 6 am – 3pm.
2. Dock Street (Schroon Lake) 8:40 am – 9:10 am and from 10 am – 2:45 pm.
3. Rt. 9 – Hoffman Rd to Village 8:45 am – 9:05 am.
Rt. 9 – Village to Alder Meadow Rd 8:40 am -9:20 am.
4. Alder Meadow Rd, Tyrrell Rd, Severance Rd, & Adirondack Rd – 8:55am – 9:45am
5. Adirondack Rd, Red Wing Rd to Adirondack 8:55AM – 11:45AM.
6. East Shore Drive (from Adirondack) to Shaw Hill Road – 9:10 am – 1 pm.
7. From Shaw Hill Road to East Schroon River Road and Glendale Road to Word of Life Bible Institute Entrance (Pottersville) 9:40 am – 1 pm.
*8. Route 9 (Pottersville) from Old Schroon Rd. to Schroon Lake Village 10 am – 2:30 pm.
* Alternating police-escorted one-way traffic in South Bound Lane on US Route 9 for local residents attending Houses of Worship
Thank you for your cooperation.
Village Map and Parking:
Click here to download a PDF map of the village, including race day parking.