Grab your partners, family and friends and head on down to the Town Park tonight for one of the last dances of the Summer Season. To catch up what the town's regular weekly attractions you need to check out, click here.
Here are the other special events happening this week.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 15
- Floating Classroom. A hands-on lake adventure for all ages! 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. departing from the Word of Life dock. The event is free, but pre-registration is required. Sponsored by ESSLA, with Word of Life, Adirondack Watershed Institute & Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program. Contact John Greening at 518-260-6965 for more information.
WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY, AUGUST 15-18
- “MAME” Performances at 8:00 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, and 2:00 p.m. on Friday at the Seagle Music Colony. Adults tickets are $50 and children $40. Call 518-532-7875 for tickets and information.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 16
- Golf Lessons. 6:30 – 7:30 p.m., ages 7-10. Please sign up at the Golf Course. Sponsored by the Town of Schroon Youth Commission.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 17
- Make Your Own Sundae Party. 11:00 a.m. Schroon Lake Public Library, for those enrolled in the Summer Reading Program. Compliments of Stewart’s.
- Schroon Lake Association Annual Meeting. 7:00 p.m. Schroon Lake Central School auditorium. Contact Mark Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 19
- Vespers Concert. 5:00 p.m. at the Seagle Music Colony. FREE concert, suggested donation, $10. Call 518-532-7875 for more information.
- Cosy Sheridan. Songwriting workshop and performance. 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. at the Town Park. Sponsored by the Schroon Lake Arts Council. 518-532-9259.