Bullies beware! That’s the message in Saturday’s performances of Big Goats Gruff, a children’s opera performed by the talented company from the Seagle Music Colony.
The two shows — July 14 at 10:00 and 11:30 am at Schroon’s Boathouse Theatre — are free!
The opera is John Davies’ take on the traditional fairy tale, using the music of Mozart, Donizetti and Rossini in what’s described by the Seagle folks as “a delightful 35 minute show that teaches audiences about the perils of being a bully. Performances are free and are sure to please young and old alike.”
Can’t make the show? SMC is touring the Billy Goats Gruff across the North Country.
• July 17, 10am – Tannery Pond Community Center, North Creek
• July 18, 10:15am – Knights of Columbus Pavillion, Ticonderoga
• July 25, 10:30am – Caldwell-Lake George Library, Lake George
• July 26, 11:00am – Hillview Free Library, Diamond Point
• July 27, 11:00am – The Park Theater, Glens Falls
• July 28, 10:30am – Chester Municipal Center, Chestertow