The Smoke Eaters Jamboree is two evenings of family entertainment brought to us by the Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company!The event features a carnival, rides and games of chance, an auction, booming fireworks, delicious food, live music, and more! The entire event takes place with the backdrop of the picturesque southern Adirondacks.
There is a $3.00 entry donation on Friday night and a $5.00 entry donation on Saturday night to benefit the Warrensburg Volunteer Fire Company.
Friday - July 27
Gates open at 6:00 p.m.
- The auction starring Jim Galusha begins at 6:30 p.m. There is always an eclectic selection of items to bid on!
- Sing your heart out karaoke-style to new hits and classic tunes with After-FX DJ service. This includes cash prizes!
- Meet and greet Freckles the Clown and Mr. Twisty with Izzy.
Saturday - July 28
Gates open at 5:00 p.m.
- The famous chicken BBQ and music begins at 5:00 p.m. Enjoy classic summer foods like BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, potatoes, and desserts.
- Skeeter Creek takes the stage at 6:30 p.m. This country-bluegrass band is often recognized as the hardest working country-bluegrass band in the northeast. Rock along with the band and don't forget your dancing shoes. They were voted the 2017 Best Country Band in the Times Union Readers Poll for a reason!
- Meet and greet Freckles the Clown and experience the Joey D Magic Show.
- Fireworks blast off at dusk! This is one heck of fireworks show that you do not want to miss!
- Enjoy midway and rides by Green Mountain Amusements.